Note: Address information is for certificate delivery
Note: Public Group participants should get inspiration from one of
the publications awarded in the latest Chen Bochui International Children's
Note: When instruction is involved please also provide the
Note: Please fill up the name of school or institute if applicant is organized to
* Physical works need be to delivered to the organizer for jury purpose. Please
participation rules for mailing information.
(300 dpi and
- 1. All submitted illustrations will NOT be returned. They will be reserved in Shanghai Baoshan International Folk Arts
- 2. Contact information such as phone number and address will be used for the delivery of certificate and catalogue to prize
- 3. A confirmation letter will be sent to your email address upon successful application. Please note that it may be
mistakenly distributed into a spam folder.
- 4. All types of illustrations (including printed digital works) should be sent to the organizer in physical form and make
sure to arrive before August 31, 2022. Please refer to the Participation Rules for specific regulations.
- 1. All illustration works submitted to us shall be original works created by the illustrator and have never been published
before. If the applicant violated the rules for application and caused disputes over the copyright of works, the
applicant shall bear the legal responsibilities by him/herself.
- 2. Images from the submissions may be used in designs to promote the programme of Chenbochui International Children's
Literature Award and its related events or activities;
- 3. The value of the annual prize collaboration contract and the acquisition fee of excellent works are both before tax.
I am informed of and accept the above information